Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Also at www.taxthemax.blogspot.com Thanks Big Ben
Sharons Blindness unabated via www.stpauleye.com
Dr. Eric Steffen http://www.ada.gov/nueces_co_tx_pca/nueces_co_tx_sa.html The Justice Department today announced a settlement agreement with Nueces County, Texas (County), to improve access to all aspects of civic life for people with disabilities. The agreement was reached under Project Civic Access, the department’s wide-ranging initiative to ensure that cities, towns and, counties throughout the country comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Under the agreement, the County will take important steps to improve access for people with disabilities, such as: physically modifying facilities surveyed by the Department so that parking, routes into the buildings, entrances, service areas and counters, restrooms, and drinking fountains are accessible to people with disabilities; posting, publishing and distributing notices to inform members of the public of the provisions of the ADA and their applicability to the City’s programs, services and activities. Notably, under the terms of the agreement, the County will ensure that its websites and all online services, including those websites or online services provided by third parties upon which the Countyrelies to provide services or content,comply with, at minimum, the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0. The County will also officially recognize the Texas telephone relay service as a key means of communicating with individuals who are deaf, are hard-of-hearing, or have speech impairments and train staff in using the relay service for telephone communications; and, develop a method for providing information for interested persons with disabilities concerning the existence and location of the County’s accessible services, activities and programs.
Today’s agreement kicks off the Department’s activities to honor the ADA’s 25th Anniversary. Each month, the Justice Blog will highlight different ways that the ADA benefits people with disabilities. Today’s entry in the Justice Blog features information about the Nueces County settlement.
For more information about the ADA or today’s settlement agreement, please visit our ADA website at www.ada.gov or you may also call the Justice Department's toll-free ADA Information Line at 800-514-0301 or 800-514-0383 (TDD).
Friday, January 23, 2015
To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, 2ndJudgeVandeNorthChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndRefeeeBergstromChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndJudgeIrelandChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndJudgeGuthmannChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndJudgeAwsumbChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndJudgeJohnsonChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndJudgeOstbyChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndJudgeDornChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndJudgeHiggsChambers@courts.state.mn.us, https://attachment.fbsbx.com/file_download.php?id=1384001665245668&eid=ASvGvx34w-dGryWCMj-MQ6CZ2NIbNibnklkhY40T3PJLb4acqEoc4I-L1ejnKbk39d8&inline=1&ext=1423271689&hash=AStuT01wYvssFDC4
Please assist Affiant Sharon Anderson et al verily alleges that
Elder Abuse has occurred.
NO BOND NO MEDICAL REPORT, NO COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY
Elder Abuse has occurred.
NO BOND NO MEDICAL REPORT, NO COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY
www.sharons-courtrecords.blogspot.com Higgs did not addess the Restraining Order against Sharon Anderson or testimony of Elmer Mack Ramsey Co. Social Worker....
2ndRefereeStreetChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndJudgeAlshouseChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndRefereeRossowChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndRefereeBeddowChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndJudgeMarrinanChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndJudgeBohrChambers@courts.state.mn.us, 2ndRefereeOlsonChambers@courts.state.mn.us
CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,
Sent: 1/23/2015 3:04:54 P.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: In the MatterMrs.DarleneWinter62pr-14-696SharonAndersonNOTICEANDMOTIONS
To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Fri23Jan2015 Forensic Files
FURTHER AFFIANT SAYETH NOT AT THIS TIME
Name Sharon Anderson Address 1058 Summit
St. Paul, Minnesota , United States
firstname.lastname@example.org Website None Born Unknown Died Still Living Contributor The Oncoming Storm Last Modifed RBH
Jun 26, 2012 03:36am
Tags Info Sharon is a registered Gun Owner and
believes in the 2nd Constitutional Amendment of the "Right to Bear Arms"Legal Notice To all http://www.mncourts.gov/district/2/?page=1693
Ramsey County Courthouse
Phone: (651) 266-8266JUDGE DAVID HIGGS APPOINTED BY VENTURAIN THE MATTER OF MRS.DARLENE WINTER age 73,62PR14-696 MNCISSTATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT PROBATECOUNTY OF RAMSEY 2ND JUDICIAL DISTRICTbruce_beck@comcast.net, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: 2/13/2015 11:05:17 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: RamseyCoAttorJohnChoiCommittmentsreMrsDarleneWinter62pr14-69613Fri2015 HEINOUS ELDER ABUSE 62pr-14-696Affiant Sharon Anderson Resident of City St. Paul,Co of Ramsey is duly concerned re Mrs. Darlene Winter, Victimized by the Lawyers Bruce beck and the Court Referre Joel Olson and Judge David Higgs et al. Forensic Files www.sharons-courtrecords.blogspot.com www.sharon4judge.blogspot.comQUESTIONS1. Has the Court without Valid Medical Documents keeping Mrs. Darlene Winter at the White Pine Memory Care for Dementia, whenhttp://www.wpseniorliving.com/highland/ is least restrictive.?a. Closer to her Homstead at 1113 St.Paul Ave.St. Paul,MN.2. Has the Court ie Judge Aswumb issued Bogus Restraining Order against Political Candidate Sharon Scarrella Anderson www.sharonsenate64.blogspot.com , Adocate, Friend of Mrs. Darlene Winter for 8 yrs via Citadel Salvation Army.2. Has the Court manulipated triggering Heinous, Repugnant Probate Fraud ,complicit with CEO CHUCK ROTHSTEIN OF ALL WHITE PINE FACILITYS http://www.killingseniors.com/topics.htmlRamsey Cosix types of commitment proceedings are:
- Mentally Ill persons (MI) Persons that are mentally ill (defined as an organic disorder of the brain or a substantial psychiatric disorder of thought, mood perception, orientation, or memory which grossly impairs judgment, behavior, capacity to recognize reality or to reason or understand, which is manifested by instances of grossly disturbed behavior or faulty perceptions) and, as a result, pose a danger to themselves or others;
- Developmentally Disabled persons (DD) Persons that are developmentally disabled (defined as having significantly sub-average intellectual functioning existing together with demonstrated deficits in adaptive behavior prior to age 22) and, as a result, pose a danger toStep One: Eminent danger - The initial court petitionThe professional guardian [or conservator], with the assistance of her attorneys, commences the embezzlement process by filing an emergency petition in the probate courts to become the "emergency" "temporary" guardian.Florida guardianship statutes (Chapter 744), like many states, require that there be an"eminent danger" in order for the petitioner to become the "emergency temporary guardian."The guardian oftentimes fabricates the"eminent danger" by stating that there is a neighbor or relative or stranger who is taking advantage of the elderly person. In some cases, this may be a somewhat true statement, albeit an exaggerated claim. In most cases, upon further investigation, there has been no "eminent danger"whatsoever.Step One takes away all of the victim's civil rights and therefore gives the guardian and her attorneys full control over the victim and his or her assets.
Therefore Ramsey Co. Attorney John Choi must trigger investigations into Probate Fraud, If he refuses, then State AG Lori Swanson if she refuses then US ATTRY Andy Luger, We are Medicare, Social Security, Widows Receiptants.Mrs. Darlene Winter must be Restored to her State and Federal Civil and Constitutional Rights and Priviledges,Mrs. Darlene Winter Widow Age 73 must be relocated to the least Restrictive Assisted Living1925 GrahamAve St. Paul,MN 55116651-800-1804 email@example.com
NOTICE OF MOTION AND MOTIONS
Ms.Barbara Ann Winter
age 52 Petitioner HS 2101 Conway st. Paul,MNvia MNCIS
PIN (Property ID#) Number Street Address City 184.108.40.206.0084 2101 Conway St St. Paulvs.Ward Mrs. Darlene Winter HS 1113 St.Paul Ave. St. Paul,MN and QuiTam Relator Mrs. Sharon Anderson Attorney Pro Se, both 70 + yrs of age,Widows,Medicare,Protect Federal Class.Used in the Context of Taking Homesteads to Warehouse elderly to Asssted LIVING re Disparate Inpact,treatmenthttp://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/texas-department-of-housing-and-community-affairs-v-the-inclusive-communities-project-inc/http://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/magner-v-gallagher/ USSC 10-1032
* * * * * * * *Interested Resident of Ramsey County Quitam Relator Mrs. Sharon Anderson aka In re Scarrella4Justice224NW2nd aka Petersonhereby gives Notice to Appear via Electronic Commerce,Fax on the Wed.4thFeb.201515th Floor Ramsey Co. Courthouse re Hon. David Higgs at 9amMotionsUNLESS Higgs recuse himself for lack of Jurisdiction, Authority of blatant Prejudice against Sharon Scarrella Anderson Political Republican Activities, AND OTHERS ie Lenny Anderson MNCIS 62-CV-12-105RE Housing Issues of Disparate treatment by City st. Paul et alhttp://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/stpaul-issues/files/f/1679-2007-07-08T193758Z/5Jul07RatAssLegal_22.pdfAffiant's Heinous Denial of the Job of Judge Separation of Powers, Attorney Pro Se, Private AG re MNIS FILES Itasca Co 31-P5-96-001128 ILLEGALCOMMITTMENT DISMISSEDFrom 62-C5-93-010695 Sharon Anderson vs. Norm Coleman Reprisals are Heinous.Triggering the Commitment and Murder of Afiants 2nd Husband62-F9-96-001366 Bogus Divorce via Judge Gregg Johnson and his Wife Susan Haigh Ramsey Co. Commissioner at that time.MNCIS wilful failure to notice Removals to Save Cpl JR Andersons life.www.cpljimanderson.blogspot.com look to the R for federal File.Interpretation of a statute is a question of law, and an appellate court’s review is unlimited. Accordingly when determining a question of law, the appellate court is not bound by the trial court’s interpretation of a statute. or Denial of MN and Separation of Powers Art. IIIMS 279 stating “lacked merit” 279 – DELINQUENT REAL ESTATE TAXES, 2008 Minnesota StatutesAffiants Answer/Cross 4 1/2 Million Dollars, overlooked,misapplied by Judge John Vandenorthin a “Patterned Enterprise” of Judicial Fraud upon the Citizeneryhttp://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/stpaul-issues/files/f/1679-2007-07-08T193758Z/5Jul07RatAssLegal_22.pdf July 5th,20072.
When construing a statute, a court should give words in common usage their natural and ordinary meaning. MS429.061429.061, 2009 Minnesota Statutes Theft,Trespass,Treason is NOT IMPROVEMENT.3.Higgs sent the case to the Supreme Court, asking that it be assigned to a new judge."The judge is basically saying in essence, 'To hell with you,'" St. Paul lawyer and talk-radio personality Ron Rosenbaum said. "That's unusual for a trial judge to talk to the Court of Appeals in that fashion. I don't know that I've ever seen that."Major Free Speech, 1st Amendment, Civil and Constitutional Issues.?Exposing Major Fraud on the Court, By the Court and For the Courtdenying via Tyler Tech E Commerce, Exposing White Pine Senior HousingConstitutionlity of MS 609.748AFFIDAVIT OF MRS. SHARON ANDERSON aka PETERSON,SCARRELLA PURSUANT TO PENALITYS OF PERJURY,ELECTRONIC COMMERCE.See Martin v. Hunter’s Lessee for a case brief of a constitutional law opinion holding that the Supreme Court’s interpretation of the Constitution and laws of the United States trumps that of state courts.ISSUEDoes 2nd Judicial Court JUDGE Robert Aswumb and Judge David Higgs have Authority and Jurisdiction to render any Order's without a Complete Background Check of MS Barbara Winter MNCIS 82Fa 08-1809 Washington County indicating that Ms Winter unmarried has 2 Children and that her Mother Mrs. Darlene Winter relinquised her son and Grandaughter so that Barb could manulipate Ramsey County to have an income from Guardianship. of her 2 children, brother and grandaughter.Mandating the ramsey County Attorney or State AG must come in.based on the Competancy of the Daughter of Widow Mrs. Darlene Winter.?and the Shyster Lawyer Bruce Beck acting and usurping the Officials duties of the Elected County Attorney John Choi and Sheriff Matt Bostrom?
Read the law on harassment restraining orders at MN Statutes s. 609.748.
- If a temporary Harassment Restraining Order was issued, the Respondent may request a hearing in writing within 45 days from when the order was issued.
- Does Congress have the power to make exceptions to the Supreme Court’s appellate jurisdiction in cases in which it has already granted jurisdiction?
- Must the Court always first determine if it is has jurisdiction to review a case?
Holding and Rule (Chase)
- Yes. The Constitution gives the Supreme Court appellate jurisdiction, but it gives Congress the express power to make exceptions to that appellate jurisdiction.
- Yes. The Court must always determine first if it is has jurisdiction to review a case.The court held that appellate jurisdiction of the Court is not derived from acts of Congress, but from the Constitution, and is conferred with such exceptions and under such regulations as Congress shall make. The court held that when Congress enacts legislation that grants the Supreme Court appellate jurisdiction over final decisions in certain cases, it operates as a negation or exception of such jurisdiction in other cases.In this case, the repeal of the act necessarily removed jurisdiction. Without jurisdiction, the Court cannot proceed; the only thing it can do is announce that fact and dismiss the cause of action. When a legislative act is repealed, it is as if it had never existed except in transactions past and closed. Thus, no judgment can be rendered in a suit after repeal of the act under which it was brought.
STATE AND ALLEGE MAJOR ELDER ABUSE BY LAWYER BRUCE BECK AND BARB WINTER.1. Sharon has known Darlene Winter for 8 years as member of SeniorSalvation Army Group.a. Has never met Darlene's Daughter Barbara Winter or LawyerBruce Beck.2. Exparte Restraining Order signed via Judge Robert Aswumb is Arbitrary,Caperious,Heinous Denial of all Partys Due Process's techinally Void4Vagness.3. Affiant Widow Mrs. Sharon Anderson aka Scarrella objects to Jurisdiction,Authority, Lack of Proper Service, without any Valid Evidence that Sharonis trying to control the well being or Assets of Widow Mrs. Darlene Winter.4.Lawyer Bruce Beck does not have a Valid US mail address for Affiant Sharon, techinally No Service by Sheriff or Police, mandating Dismissal.5. However Affiant Mrs. Sharon Anderson Political Advocate state and allegesthat Lawyer Bruce Beck and the Probate Court are usurping the Official duties of the Ramsey Co. Attorney John Choi in this Heinous Elder Abuse triggering Committment.also the State AG Lori Swanson must trigger investigations into the Competancy of the Daughter Barbara Ann Winter to file False Affidavit Nov.13th2014 to Libel with Malice Widow Mrs. Sharon Anderson, currently Blind in L Eye, Deaf in R. Ear.NO WAY DOES MRS. SHARON ANDERSON OR ANY ONE ELSE WANTTHE HEINOUS MEDICAL BILLS OF MRS. DARLENE WINTER.FURTHER AFFIANT SAYETH NOT AT THIS TIME EXCEPTApparantly Lawyer Bruce Beck and his young Client are creating a Ponzi Scheme to defraud not only Ramsey County but the US OF AMERICA ,Both Sharon and others are members of AARP, ON MEDICARE in a Protected Class.Sharon Anderson in process of Filing Complaints vs. Lawyer Bruce Beck for Fraudulent Filing False Affidavits vs. Sharon exposing Major Elder Abuse of Mrs. Darlene Winter
Register of ActionsCase No. 62-PR-14-696
Guardianship/Conservatorship of Darlene J. Winter §
Case Type: Guardianship/Conservatorship Subtype: Emergency Guardianship / Conservatorship (GCV) Date Filed: 09/11/2014 Location: - Ramsey Probate Mental Health
Lead Attorneys Emergency Conservator Waldbillig, Robert Lee Male
Pro Se LEXINGTON, MN 55014 Emergency Guardian Waldbillig, Robert Lee Male
Pro Se LEXINGTON, MN 55014 Emergency Guardian Winter, Barbara Female
BRUCE L BECK
St. Paul, MN 55119 Petitioner Winter, Barbara Female
BRUCE L BECK
St. Paul, MN 55119 Protected Person Winter, Darlene J
RUTH ANN GAYDOS
St. Paul, MN 55116 Respondent Winter, Darlene J
RUTH ANN GAYDOS
St. Paul, MN 55116 Ward Winter, Darlene J
RUTH ANN GAYDOS
St. Paul, MN 55116
DISPOSITIONS 09/17/2014 Guardianship/Conservatorship
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS 09/11/2014 Petition for Emergency Guardianship/Conservatorship Doc ID# 1
09/11/2014 Petition for Guardianship/Conservatorship Doc ID# 4
09/12/2014 Other Document Doc ID# 6
09/12/2014 Order for Hearing and Notice of Rights Doc ID# 7 09/12/2014
Winter, Darlene J
Served 09/23/2014 09/12/2014 Order for Hearing and Notice of Rights Doc ID# 8 09/12/2014
Winter, Darlene J Unserved 09/15/2014 Affidavit of Service Doc ID# 9 09/15/2014 Affidavit of Service Doc ID# 10 09/15/2014 Affidavit of Publication Doc ID# 11 09/16/2014 Probate Hearing (2:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Olson,Joel ,)
09/17/2014 Order Granting Emergency Guardianship Doc ID# 14 (Judicial Officer: Olson,Joel , ) 09/17/2014 Letters of Emergency Guardianship Doc ID# 15 (Judicial Officer: Olson,Joel , )
09/29/2014 Amended Petition Doc ID# 16 09/29/2014 Affidavit of Service Doc ID# 17 09/29/2014 Affidavit of Service Doc ID# 18 09/30/2014 Affidavit of Service Doc ID# 19 09/30/2014 Visitor's Report Doc ID# 20 10/06/2014 Correspondence Doc ID# 21 10/07/2014 Probate Hearing (10:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Olson,Joel ,)
10/09/2014 DHS Background Check Doc ID# 22
10/15/2014 DHS Background Check Doc ID# 23
10/23/2014 Amended Order Doc ID# 26 (Judicial Officer: Olson,Joel , ) 10/23/2014 Amended Letters Doc ID# 27 (Judicial Officer: Olson,Joel , ) 11/17/2014 Affidavit-Other Doc ID# 28
11/17/2014 Correspondence Doc ID# 29
11/20/2014 Correspondence Doc ID# 33 11/25/2014 Order-Other Doc ID# 34 (Judicial Officer: Olson,Joel , ) 11/25/2014 Amended Order Doc ID# 35 (Judicial Officer: Olson,Joel , ) 11/25/2014 Amended Letters Doc ID# 36 (Judicial Officer: Olson,Joel , )
Other Document Doc ID# 37Doc 38Doc 39 appatantly Recusal of attorney Ruth Ann gaydos Court appt4Darlene02/04/2015 Court Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Higgs, David C.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwtnZaIlfDg#t=26Sharon4Anderson@aol.com AttorneyProSe_Private AG, ECF 65913 Pacer:sa1299 Tel: 651-776-5835 HEALTH CARE Candidate 2014 MNAG www.sharon4mnag.blogspot.com Senate64 http://cobrashar.blogspot.com/
POA http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/andersonadvocates/2006water/PDFcorr/SADPA4172006.pdfhttp://wethepeopleusa.ning.com/profile/SharonScarrellaAndersonwww.facebook.com/sharon4anderson www.twitter.com/sharon4anderson www.taxthemax.blogspot.com www.scribd.com/sharon4anderson www.slideshare.com/sharon4anderson